Holy Family Institute actively recruits employees from all backgrounds. In addition to comfortable and attractive working conditions, employment at HFI comes with an additional reward: the satisfaction of working for a good cause. Each employee plays an important role in contributing to our mission of empowering children and families to lead responsible lives and develop healthy relationships built on faith, hope, and love.
Reports to: Special Events and Donor Administration Manager
Hours: Schedule can vary depending on availability
General Statement of Duties: Holy Family Institute is looking for energetic interns who can work a flexible schedule, who enjoy the service industry and who are able to work at least a summer or a semester’s length of time. The internship may be extended. This is an unpaid internship.
We are willing to work with any level of college student, enrolled in either an undergraduate or graduate program. Majors which would best fit the position are business management, marketing, communications, non-profit management, public relations; however we are open to others who may be interested in other non-profit or service industries.
- Assist in planning, writing, designing and executing marketing, public relations and website activities to increase awareness of HFI among its various target audiences.
- Assist with fundraising campaigns, including annual “Courage House” Steelers Event, Golf Outing, and Highmark Walk for a Healthy Community.
- Help facilitate various marketing/development opportunities to generate revenue in support of HFI programs and services.
- Assist with community relation outreach and recruitment of new volunteer prospects.
- Help with administrative tasks, such as donor communications, database management and any other duty assigned by the internship supervisor.
Participate in initial training and ongoing training to upgrade skills. Obtain Act 33/34 and FBI fingerprint clearances every 36 months. Willingness to maintain confidentiality and understand HIPPA Laws. Excellent computer skills and have knowledge of Microsoft Office, InDesign, eMarketing, social media sites and publisher. Ability to support research and data interpretation and analysis. Must be dependable and punctual. Confident and self-motivated. Be self-directed, willing to take initiative and detail-oriented. Excellent communication skills, in-person, on the phone and in written form. Have access to email as it is the primary tool for communication. EOE
Reports to: Athletic and Transportation Director
Summer Camp: Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
School Year: Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
General Statement of Duties: The Bus driver will be responsible for driving the agency bus to transport our HFA students and summer camp students.
Minimum Qualifications: High School Degree and must have a current PA CDL (Class B) driver’s license and have an acceptable driving record. Current PA driver’s license, Act 33/34 and FBI clearances required. EOE
Reports to: SHORES Facility Director
Hours: Full-time. Must have at least 20 hours of billable time per week (varied, some evening hours are required)
General Statement of Duties: The Licensed D&A Counselor will provide drug and alcohol outpatient level treatment for children, adolescents and adults for the SHORES D&A program. Counseling sessions to take place in client home or school settings.
- Promotes the Mission and Philosophy of Holy Family Institute.
- Provides a minimum of 20 billable hours of services to clients weekly.
- Carries a case load and works as the primary counselor for identified clients.
- Identifies family treatment issues and makes outside referrals when indicated.
- Develops time limited, goal-directed treatment plans.
- Provides goal-directed, strength-based therapy as defined by the treatment plan.
- Completes required electronic documentation within agency standards, and submits documentation to the Supervisor within required time frames.
- Attends all mandatory trainings and completes state mandated 25 hours of training per year.
- Maintains client confidentiality.
Candidates must be licensed by PA State Board as LPC or LCSW. Candidates who are already credentialed with private insurance companies, specifically Highmark, preferred. Non-licensed clinicians will not be considered. Candidates must have a valid PA driver’s license, use of a car during working hours and current Act 33/34 and FBI clearances. EOE