Request for Proposals – Air Conditioning/Filtration System
Request for Proposal: Seville AC/Air Filtration – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
RFP ID: 100-62023
PROPOSAL SUBMISSION DEADLINE: February 27, 2023, 1:00 PM
BIDDER’S MEETING: February 15, 2023, 2:00 PM, HFI 8235 Ohio River Blvd., Pittsburgh, PA 15202, Rm. 205 Main Bldg.
QUESTION SUBMISSION DEADLINE: February 20, 2023
Questions can be submitted prior to the Bidder’s Meeting on February 15, 2023, however, no answers will be provided and/or circulated prior to that date.
Questions may be submitted in written form to:
Contact Name: Richard Lapishka
Contact Address: 8235 Ohio River Blvd., Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15202
Telephone Number: 724-735-5589
Email Address: email@example.com
Holy Family Institute invites and welcomes proposals for their Seville AC/Air Filtration project. Based on your previous work experience, your firm has been selected to receive this RFP and is invited to submit a proposal. Please take the time to carefully read and become familiar with the proposal requirements. All proposals submitted for consideration must be received by the time specified above under the “PROPOSAL SUBMISSION DEADLINE.”
BIDDERS SHOULD NOTE THAT ANY AND ALL WORK INTENDED TO BE SUBCONTRACTED AS PART OF THE BID SUBMITTAL MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY BACKGROUND MATERIALS AND REFERENCES FOR PROPOSED SUBCONTRACTOR(S) – NO EXCEPTIONS. **ALL BIDS SHOULD BE IN THE FORM OF PREVAILING WAGE.**
PROJECT AND LOCATION
The project associated with this RFP is or shall be located at 100 Enger Ave., Pittsburgh, PA 15214.
PROJECT MANAGER CONTACT INFORMATION
The following individual(s) are the assigned contacts for the following:
For questions or information regarding questions about scope of project, contact:
Name: Richard Lapishka
Title: Director of Facilities
Fax: Richard Lapishka
The objective and ultimate goal for this project is requesting bids to provide and install mini split HVAC systems in an existing school building to add A/C and filter the incoming air.
PROJECT SCOPE AND SPECIFICATIONS
The project scope and specifications are:
- Provide and install (6) 4-ton condensers
- Provide and install (18) 18,000 BTU high wall evaporators
- Provide and install (18) line sets
- Provide and install (18) wiring kits
- Provide and install (18) line set enclosures
- Provide and install (18) condensate pumps
- Arrange for installation of all electrical wiring
- Arrange for the use of a crane to lift units onto roof
The following timeline has been established to ensure that our project objective is achieved; however, the following project timeline shall be subject to change when deemed necessary by management.
|Start date of June 19, 2023||June 19, 2023|
|Completion by Aug. 11, 2023||August 11, 2023|
PROPOSAL BIDDING REQUIREMENTS
PROJECT PROPOSAL EXPECTATIONS
Holy Family Institute shall award the contract to the proposal that best accommodates the various project requirements. Holy Family Institute reserves the right to: (i) award any contract prior to the proposal deadline or prior to the receipt of all proposals, (ii) award the contract to more than one Bidder, and (iii) refuse any proposal or contract.
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT PROPOSAL
All proposals must be received by Holy Family Institute no later than 1:00 PM on Friday, February 27, 2023 for consideration in the project proposal selection process.
PROPOSAL SELECTION CRITERIA
Only those proposals received by the stated deadline will be considered. All proposals, submitted by the deadline, will be reviewed and evaluated based upon information provided in the submitted proposal. In addition, consideration will be given to cost and performance projections. Furthermore, the following criteria will be given considerable weight in the proposal selection process:
- Proposals received by the stipulated deadline must be in the correct format.
- Bidder’s alleged performance effectiveness of their proposal’s solution.
- Bidder’s performance history and alleged ability to timely deliver proposed services.
- Bidder’s ability to provide and deliver qualified personnel having the knowledge and skills required to effectively and efficiently execute proposed services.
- Overall cost effectiveness of the proposal.
Holy Family Institute reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or discontinue any proposal at any time, without obligation or notice to the proposing bidder.
PROPOSAL SUBMISSION FORMAT
The following is a list of information that the Bidder should include in their proposal submission:
Summary of Bidder Background
- Bidder’s Name(s)
- Bidder’s Address
- Bidder’s Contact Information (and preferred method of communication)
- Legal Formation of Bidder (e.g. sole proprietor, partnership, corporation)
- Date Bidder’s Company was Formed
- Description of Bidder’s company in terms of size, range and types of services offered and clientele.
- Bidder’s principal officers (e.g. President, Chairman, Vice President(s), Secretary, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Financial Officer, General Managers) and length of time each officer has performed in his/her field of expertise.
- Bidder’s Federal Employee Identification Number (FEIN)
- Evidence of legal authority to conduct business in Pennsylvania (e.g. business license number).
- Evidence of established track record for providing services and/or deliverables that are the subject of this proposal.
- Organization chart showing key personnel that would provide services to Holy Family Institute.
- State whether the Bidder or its parent company (if any) has ever filed for bankruptcy or any form of reorganization under the bankruptcy code.
- State whether the Bidder or its parent company (if any) has ever received any sanctions or is currently under investigation by any regulatory or governmental body.
- Summary of timeline and work to be completed.
Equipment or Service
- List any and all equipment or services required for this proposed project and the number of each.
- Detailed estimated cost for each piece of equipment or service.
- List any equipment or services required of a subcontractor, along with a brief explanation.
- List any accommodation, services, or space required from Holy Family Institute, along with a brief explanation.
Cost Proposal Summary and Breakdown
- A detailed list of any and all expected costs or expenses related to the proposed project.
- Summary and explanation of any other contributing expenses to the total cost.
- Brief summary of the total cost of the proposal.
Licensing and Bonding
- Provide details of licenses and bonds (if any) for any proposed services that the bidder/contractor may plan on providing for this project.
- Details of any liability or other insurance provided with regard to the staff or project.