Providing substance abuse and addiction treatment, recovery, support and counseling services to help people live healthier and more productive lives.
A life free from alcohol or drug dependence becomes full of hope and possibilities. SHORES (Support Hours of Recovery Ensure Sobriety) program is a licensed drug and alcohol program that provides primary substance abuse treatment, recovery, support and counseling services for children, adolescents and adults.
SHORES’ unique approach to treatment planning focuses on providing holistic treatment for clients within the context of their family and community. Services can be provided in a variety of locations including our own office, home, school or placement center locations. SHORES offers individual, family and group therapy sessions for eligible clients.
All therapeutic services for clients are based on safety and confidentiality, with the ultimate goal of sobriety. Care includes:
- Assessment and treatment planning for sobriety, wellness, relapse prevention and aftercare
- Education and support on other addiction-related issues including co-dependency, relationship building, intimacy, and conflict resolution
- Voluntary drug and/or alcohol urine screening
- Ongoing support for recovering addicts and alcoholics
- Complete discharge planning and after care referrals
- Treatment support for gambling addiction for gambler and/or family members.