This year’s Highmark Walk for a Healthy Community will be held on May 18, 2013 at Stage AE on the North Shore. This annual fundraiser benefits 69 local, nonprofit health and human services agencies in Western Pennsylvania, including Holy Family Institute.
Last year’s walk raised more than $7,000 to support Holy Family’s programs, with Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield underwriting the cost of the walk so that 100% of money raised goes to support the organizations. Please help us reach our goal of $10,000 this year!
Online registration is open! Sign up today! Register as a walker for Holy Family during the month of February with a minimum gift of $25 and be entered in a drawing to win an iTunes compatible mP3 player and a $25 iTunes gift card!
- Visit www.walkforahealthycommunity.org
- Click “Pittsburgh”
- Click “Registration”
- Select “Holy Family Institute” from the list of organizations
- Click “Register”
- Complete the required information
- The 2013 Highmark Walk for a Healthy Community in Pittsburgh will take place on Saturday, May 18, 2013, at Stage AE on the North Shore.
- Onsite Registration and Check-In begins at 7:45 a.m.
- The 5K walk will start at 9:00 a.m. in front of Stage AE on the North Shore.
- The 1 Mile Fun Walk will start at 9:15 a.m.