Providing substance use disorder treatment, recovery, support and counseling services to help people live healthier and more productive lives.
A life free from alcohol or drug misuse becomes full of hope and possibilities. Shores, Holy Family Institute’s drug and alcohol counseling, is a licensed program that provides primary substance use disorder treatment, recovery, support and counseling services for children, adolescents and adults.
Shores’ unique approach to treatment planning focuses on providing holistic treatment for clients within the context of their family and community. Services can be provided in a variety of locations including our own office, home, school or placement center locations. Shores offers individual and family therapy sessions for eligible clients.
All therapeutic services for clients are based on safety and confidentiality, with the ultimate goal of recovery. Care includes:
- Assessment and treatment planning for recovery, wellness, relapse prevention and aftercare
- Education and support on other related issues including co-dependency, relationship building, skill development, and conflict resolution
- Voluntary drug and/or alcohol urine screening
- Ongoing support for recovering clients
- Complete discharge planning and after care referrals
- Treatment support for gambling disorder for gambler and/or family members.
To make an appointment, please complete the form below and a staff member will contact you.